Rainbow Sushi


11 May, 2010

Vivocity: ex vivo, ever so big like The Lost World. Despite being the terminus of my line, I always feel like a fish swimming in the sea. One day, upon a dead end, I encountered a round amorphous amoeba floating above my head. Half
an infinity symbol, something like this:

Kimochi

The logo branching into teardrops, pronouncing: colored sushi rice, afraid to be the very first in singapore! With health benefits of color sushi. .

The other day I lost myself to come back again.

. . Purple= Vit B6, Mn
Orange= Fiber, biotin, thiamine
Red= Vit E, folic acid
Yellow= β-carotene, Vit A & C
Black= Se, Cu
Green= Ca, K

Mixed Colored Maki (SGD 6.00)

Sinking into the ovoid lozenges, they tasted just like lemon drops; colours
awashed in a tang of fruits. Flavours from the surprise centre(meat/vegetables) was distilled by the rice, making each grain/fibre more clarified, by their acidity. Icy pale but definite still, these coloured carbohydrates is 100% natural.

P.S. A full rainbow, there is no white in this sushi. (Optical effect-the one in white rice is actually a pale, pale green.) It is raw foodism bliss(juicing) to present fruits/vegetables in (white)rice.