My Gallery-click here to report shop





www.neopets.com/html
Welcome to My Gallery!
Explore|Create|Neohome|Central|Shapes|Beards|News|Stuff|Maps



Bananaiceman says 'Bonjour Gardevoir!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some of the items i have collected since i started playing in y6; they are the result of many years of hard work. If you are interested, feel free to neomail me! I also have some others in my wishlist, hopefully to complete by the end of this year!






Black ebikko Wasabiko Tobiko Colour Maki
Qty:2 Qty:2 Qty:3 Qty:1

Black-Ishi Mura: a dipsey surprise
Green-Sakae; sweet, pale horseradish
Orange-Sakae
Rainbow-Kimochi







Salt & Pepper Pastry Tau Sar Piah Gold Fish Dumplings Shark's Fin Dumpling Soup
Qty:1Qty:1Qty:1Qty:1

Black-Nanxiang
Green-611 Green Tea Lotus
Orange dumpl-Food Rebublic@313somerset
Green dumpl-Luk Yu Teahouse: a finesse in its own