Rainbow Fish Crackers


May 2, 2010

Growing up, as economy kings, one embraces fresh deli packets of international brands. Pepperidge Farm is one of them. (There wasn't much japanese infringement in the oldies 90's).


Bitten ginger cookies in a snowy thatched-roof (that was what I saw through its name) whenever I missed home, here in Singapore. Occasionally, the Mint Milano is bought; white mint cream channeling my longing for snow, peppermint-delusion a step closer to green.

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers (Colors) (SGD 4.65)

Skittles: if (you want) to[slogan] 'taste the rainbow', where is the blue (skittle)? On the mountains where a rainbow aurora bends, the Pepperidge Farm shines a lunar rainbow(also known as the moonbow). Disappoint(ed)? I've seen it through though. Blue here lies in the forested purple(blue+red blast!!!)=purple.

P.S. Henceforth, when I see blue, I think of a rainbow. I eat artificial jellies to get a blue tongue and have an acquired taste for bleu cheese since young-- just like peppermint for green.

P.P.S. Warning: these green and yellowfish comes with eyes and a smile.